COPYRIGHT© SandyHookLighthouse, 2015. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Reed Coleman and SandyHookLighthouse with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Duplication without attribution and direction is strictly prohibited.
standing with HONR
- The FBI's interview with Ryan Lanza
- Exclusive: Private Messages sent by the Sandy Hook shooter
- audio of Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza's call-in to a radio show
- The Shooter Among Us
- Strange messages from Nancy Lanza in the days leading up to her death
- Timeline: Adam Lanza's Life and Online Activity
- Index of all the Sandy Hook shooter's posts to Shocked Beyond Belief
- Brief review of the evidence against "Smiggles"
- Who really owned the guns in the Lanza home?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Author Archives: Reed Coleman
Sandy Hook Lighthouse has come into possession of two private messages (PMs) sent by the Sandy Hook shooter in 2010, under his “Smiggles” moniker (see this article for a review the evidence establishing that this profile was in fact Adam Lanza.) Copies of these messages were … Continue reading
It’s been over a year since the story broke (here) of the online account “Smiggles” that was used by the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooter from 2010 to 2012. At that time, the available evidence supporting the case (that Smiggles … Continue reading
The Shooter Among Us CONTENT WARNING: This story contains very graphic language and potentially disturbing content. Particularly for anyone with a personal connection to the tragedy at Sandy Hook, reader discretion is advised. I have not edited any of the … Continue reading
I will be releasing some new and significant information regarding the Sandy Hook shooter later this week. It will provide a new level of insight into the shooter’s mental state and activities during the last years of his life. I want to advise ahead of time that … Continue reading